This is my first attempt at making something (decent) in flash from the ground up. No bases, references, or pony creators were used.
It was good practice, and I learned a few things along the way that will make things easier in the future.
I hope to be able to refine the process, because this took waaay longer to do than it should have, I just kept running into dozens of problems with cluttered anchor points that are tedious to clean up, and anchors that would inexplicably shear off and break the whole shape when moved.
The problems were primarily because I didn't make full use of Symbols to group things (For example, each one of the legs should have been a symbol, and not connected to the main body - This makes it difficult to change the legs without messing up lines on the body.)
Harsh and constructive criticism is welcomed.
(I swear to god I'll strangle anyone who makes an 'over 9000' joke!